Parker EPS Division delivers value for life science customers with over forty years of experience in engineering, material science, and manufacturing custom shapes, seals, and components.
A major medical equipment manufacturer was finding it difficult to connect with a "one stop shop" seal component manufacturer. Their requirements were as follows:
- Registered to ISO 13485
- ISO Class 7 and Class 8 clean rooms
- Thermoplastic tubing extrusion
- FEA design
- Application engineering
Parker EPS Division has all the capabilities to meet the laundry list of requirements, as detailed in the problem section.
- Moldable polyurethanes
- Resilon 4300 and 4301
- Molythane 4615
- Extrudable polyurethanes
- ALC95A - natural, and up to 40% BaSO loaded
- ALC78D - natural, and up to 40% BaSO loaded
- Machinable polymer-filled 0618 PTFE